Safety Awareness Flyers
In a continued effort to increase awareness and reduce employee injuries, the Loss Prevention team has provided our Agency customers with the following awareness flyers:
We look forward to your support for a SAFE and PROSPEROUS year for the State of Arizona.
Login to TraCorp Learning Management System to view Employee Training and registration for the following computer-based-training (CBT):
- RM29 Defensive Driving - Computer Based Online Training
- VAN101INTR Van Dynamics - Computer Based Online Training
- VAN102BW Behind the Wheel for Vans - Computer Based Online Training
- RM100WPV, Workplace Violence Avoidance
- RMLIFT001, Lifting Hazards
- RMSTF001, Avoiding Slips, Trips and Falls
We are pleased to announce the availability of a new resource to assist you in your loss prevention efforts. State Risk Management has procured an online video library service with more than 100 training videos covering a wide variety of safety topics. The first 20 videos are available right now on TraCorp with more topics being added in the weeks to come.
Each course number begins with ADRISK. You may use search in TraCorp using the keyword "loss prevention."
- ERGO101, Office Ergonomics: Go Ergo! A Hip-Hopped Intro
- ERGO102, Office Ergonomics: Adjust Your Chair
- ERGO103, Office Ergonomics: Adjust your Keyboard and Mouse
- ERGO104, Office Ergonomics: Adjust Your Monitor
- ERGO105, Office Ergonomics: Thinking on Your Feet
- ERGO106, Office Ergonomics: Working on the Go
- ERGO107, Ergonomic Solutions - Want to Learn More?
- Visit the Arizona Department of Health Services AZ SHARE website for CPR training resources
- The University of Arizona's Sarver Heart Center provides a How to Use an AED video for step-by-step instructions on using an AED
- ASU offers CPR/AED and First Aid Training for a small cost. Go to their Website for more information
No TraCorp Learning Management System access? Please contact Loss Prevention for instructions - (602) 542-2175
If there are specific safety training topics you are looking for, please contact Loss Prevention at [email protected].