Safety Awareness Flyers
In a continued effort to increase awareness and reduce employee injuries, the Loss Prevention team has provided our Agency customers with the following awareness flyers:
We look forward to your support for a SAFE and PROSPEROUS year for the State of Arizona.
Login to TraCorp Learning Management System to view Employee Training and registration for the following computer-based-training (CBT):
- RM 29 Defensive Driving - Computer Based Online Training
- VAN101INTR Van Dynamics - Computer Based Online Training
- VAN102BW Behind the Wheel for Vans - Computer Based Online Training
Fire Life Safety:
- ERM201 Emergency Action Plans - How to Develop an Emergency Action Plan
- ERM100EP Emergency Evacuation Plan Orientation for Employees - Orientation
- ERM100FW Floor Warden Training On Emergency Action Plan - Orientation
- ERM100FP Fire Protection Awareness
- Visit the Arizona Department of Health Services AZ SHARE website for CPR training resources
- The University of Arizona's Sarver Heart Center provides a How to Use an AED video for step-by-step instructions on using an AED
- ASU offers CPR/AED and First Aid Training for a small cost. Go to their Website for more information
Ergonomics Self-Assessment Tool:
No TraCorp Learning Management System access? Please contact Loss Prevention for instructions - (602) 542-2175
Join Risk Management for the following courses
State Employee Safety Summit
Wednesday, February 20, 2019, 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
The Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health (ADOSH) and the Arizona Department of Administration (ADOA) have teamed up to present the State Employee Safety Summit.
This all-day event is a great opportunity to receive relevant safety training, hear from featured motivational speaker John W. Drebinger Jr., and network with other State Agency loss and safety champions.
- The Real Cost of Loss
- Involving Employees with Safety
- Safety Committees and How to Make Them Work Better
- Hazard ID and Control
- Preventing Sprains and Strains
- Select the following link or go directly to the state employee learning system TraCorp
- Locate the course State Employee Safety Summit, RM200LPC
Refer to the flyer for more information..