Is your agency utilizing the 24/7 Nurse Triage line to report workers’ compensations claims?
Would you like to learn more about the new reporting system?
Play the video below by selecting the Play icon in the bottom left-hand side of video file.
- Follow your agency’s policies and procedures for internal reporting of an industrial injury (e.g., make certain the agency workers’ compensation liaison is contacted).
- Notify Risk Management via email at [email protected] when the employee’s work status changes, including when the employee returns to work. Follow agency policies and procedures to notify the agency workers’ compensation liaison.
- There are reporting requirements established by the Industrial Commission of Arizona especially in the case of fatalities; therefore, it is imperative that serious, life-threatening or fatal injuries must be called in to the Workers' Compensation Section as soon as possible (602-542-2182).
- Call Risk Management at 602-542-2182 if you question the validity of the claim.
- Cooperate with the Risk Management Adjuster for follow-up communication and questions.