If the injured worker did not contact the 24/7 Advocacy Program for injury triage:
- Please report directly into Origami or contact Risk Management at [email protected] for assistance.
Immediate Reporting Requirements
There are reporting requirements established by the Industrial Commission of Arizona, especially in the case of fatalities; therefore, it is imperative that serious, life-threatening, or fatal injuries must be called in to the Industrial Commission of Arizona at 602-542-5795 or toll-free at 855-268-5251. The State of Arizona-Risk Management must also be immediately notified at 602-542-2182 or via email at [email protected] and [email protected].
Please call during regular business hours or send an email at your convenience if:
- You know the injured worker has missed or anticipates missing more than seven (7) consecutive calendar days from work by physician's orders as a result of the industrial injury.
- The employee's work status has changed. This includes learning that the employee has returned to work in any capacity.
- You have questions about the validity of the claim.
- You have questions about the claim.
- You need assistance with a Return-to-Work program.