Is your agency utilizing the 24/7 Nurse Triage line to report workers’ compensations claims? If not, and you would like assistance getting the word out to your employees, Risk Management is available to assist with training through WebEx.
If you wish to schedule a class, please contact Sydney Standifird at 602-542-5215, or email her at [email protected].
If the injured worker did not contact the 24/7 Advocacy Program for injury triage:
Immediate Reporting Requirements
- There are reporting requirements established by the Industrial Commission of Arizona, especially in the case of fatalities; therefore, it is imperative that serious, life-threatening, or fatal injuries must be called in to the Industrial Commission of Arizona at 602-542-5795 or toll-free at 855-268-5251. The State of Arizona-Risk Management must also be immediately notified at 602-542-2182 or via email at [email protected] and [email protected].
Please call during regular business hours or send an email at your convenience if:
- You know the injured worker has missed or anticipates missing more than seven (7) consectuve calendar days from work by physician's orders as a result of the industrial injury.
- The employee's work status has changed. This includes learning that the employee has returned to work in any capacity.
- You have questions about the validity of the claim.
- You have questions about the claim.
- You need assistance with a Return-to-Work program.
- For questions pertaining to WebEnvisions contact Misty Sweet via email or at 602-542-0939.
- If the injured worker has sought medical treatment from a doctor, please enter the information into WebEnvisions immediately.
- Be sure to check the “Edit a pending Incident/Loss Report” on WebEnvisions every day to see if a report has been entered into WebEnvisions by Risk Management or another user in your agency. Please update the report if you have additional information.
- Requests for reports should be made in writing to Misty Sweet.