Is your agency utilizing the 24/7 Nurse Triage line to report workers’ compensations claims? If not, and you would like assistance getting the word out to your employees, Risk Management is available to conduct training classes at your agency on the new reporting system.
If you wish to schedule a class, please contact Sydney Standifird at 602-542-5215, or email her at [email protected].
- If the injured worker has sought medical treatment from a doctor, please enter the information into WebEnvisions immediately.
- Whether you know that the injured worker has seen a doctor (office, urgent care, emergency room, hospital, etc.) or not, please fax the SRI (Supervisor’s Report of Injury) to Risk Management at 602-382-2380 or email [email protected]. Risk Management may receive a medical bill before the agency is notified that the employee did, in fact, go to a doctor.
- Be sure to check the “Edit a pending Incident/Loss Report” on WebEnvisions every day to see if a report has been entered into WebEnvisions by Risk Management or another user in your agency. Please update the report if you have additional information.
- If you know the injured worker has missed or anticipates missing more than seven (7) calendar days from work, please call 602-542-2182.
- Notify Risk Management if you learn that the employee’s work status has changed. This includes learning that the employee has returned to work.
- There are reporting requirements established by the Industrial Commission of Arizona especially in the case of fatalities; therefore, it is imperative that serious, life-threatening or fatal injuries must be called in to the Workers' Compensation Section as soon as possible (602-542-2182).
- Call Risk Management at 602-542-2182 if you question the validity of any claim.
- Cooperate with the Risk Management adjuster for follow-up communication and questions.
For questions pertaining to WebEnvisions contact Julie Lilleberg or 602-364-1833.