Arizona State Employee Drivers Record Application
ASEDRA was developed in 2009 to facilitate State agencies in obtaining Motor Vehicle records of State employees identified as authorized drivers in accordance with the A.A.C. Rule R2-10-207.11f.
To expedite the MVR-review process, ASEDRA allows agencies to access thousands of records on a regular basis. The designated Agency representative receives notification when points on a motor vehicle record exceed a preset point value or the employee’s license is either suspended or revoked.
Any Questions, please email [email protected].
Application Form to Request ASEDRA Access
Please note: It is recommended you download the form and save it to your system for full form functionality. In addition, the functionality may vary if using a program other than Acrobat or Adobe Reader 7.0.5 or later.
The following forms are available to assist state agencies with managing their Agency Motor Vehicle Safety Program:
- ADOA Motor Vehicle Safety Program
- State Driver Authorization Form – use this form to collect driver information for input into HRIS or into non-HRIS users Excel Workbook below to upload to ASEDRA
- Conditional or High-Risk Driver Authorization Form
- Pre and Post-Trip Vehicle Inspection Form
- Vehicle Accident Procedures
**NEW to ASEDRA? Launch the ASEDRA Overview and Update from May 19, 2021, available now through the State of Arizona Learning Management System, TraCorp.
- Course ID: RM-ASEDRA
- Course Name: ASEDRA Overview and Update
- You can Select here to auto-launch the course from TraCorp (will require a login to TraCorp)
- Note: completion of the course occurs once the video is launched
Need help reading Motor Vehicle Records?
**New: Refer to the guide supplied by ADOT MVD. It provides an overview of the MVR pages, including breakdowns of the various sections and what they mean.