In a continued effort to increase awareness and reduce employee injuries, the Loss Prevention team has provided our Agency customers with the following awareness flyers:
We look forward to your support for a SAFE and PROSPEROUS year for the State of Arizona.
OSHA Hazardous Communication Standard – Deadline June 1, 2016
The last deadline for the updated OSHA Hazardous Communication Standard (2012) is coming up June 1, 2016. Employers will be required to comply with all of the requirements of 29 CFR 1910.1200 by this date.
In an effort to increase awareness of this deadline, the attached flyer has been produced by the Loss Prevention team to share with your respective departments.
Login to Y.E.S. to view Employee Training and registration for the following computer based training (CBT):
- RM 29 Defensive Driving - Computer Based Online Training - Select Session 1
- VAN101INTR Van Dynamics - Computer Based Online Training - Select Session 1
- VAN102BW Behind the Wheel for Vans - Computer Based Online Training - Select Session 1
Fire Life Safety:
- ERM201 Emergency Action Plans - How to Develop an Emergency Action Plan
- ERM100EP Emergency Evacuation Plan Orientation for Employees - Orientation
- ERM100FW Floor Warden Training On Emergency Action Plan - Orientation
- ERM100FP Fire Protection Awareness
Ergonomics Self-Assessment Tool:
No HRIS YES Learning Center access? Please contact Loss Prevention for instructions - (602) 542-2175
Join Risk Management for the following courses
(click here to go directly to YES)
Classes held at (unless otherwise noted):
Department of Administration
100 N. 15th Avenue
Third Floor— Conference Room 300
Phoenix, AZ 85007
New Floor Warden Training
Bi-annual training offered through State Risk Management
State Risk conducts training for newly assigned Floor Wardens, Alternate Floor Wardens, and Sweepers; Only personnel that have not received previous Floor Warden training should attend.
Generic Topics covered include:
- Evacuation Routes and Assembly Areas
- Floor Warden Responsibilities
- Emergency Response Procedures
Next session TBD